- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general
"Peter, I know these last few months have been hard for you. But I’m going to a better place and I will be okay, and I will always be with you. You are the light my life. My precious son. My little Star-Lord.”
AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. MEME: four characters [3/4]
↳ Leo Fitz
How do we tell the good guys from the bad guys?
If they’re shooting at you, they’re bad.
You can take away my suits, you can take away my home, but there’s one thing you can never take away from me: I am Iron Man.